After graduation, students may pursue further study either domestically or abroad in the fields of hospitality, tourism, leisure and recreation, or management. Or they may be employed by a travel agency, airline, cruise company, railroad, bus company, play ground, forest recreation area, leisure and recreation consulting firm, club, leisure education convention center, convention management agency, resort hotel, tourist and travel service, or human resources management firm. Furthermore, they may take the Senior Civil Servant Examination to work in the Tourism Bureau, Forestry Bureau, National Park, or National Scenic Area.